In the News
The newsletter of the New Jersey Small Business Development Centers network
- February 2013 Special Issue Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno Tells Honored NJSBDC Business Clients New Jersey Is Now Two States And One Will Support The Other, 13 Businesses Celebrated For Their Success, Legislators Honored For Their Support Of Entrepreneurs
- November 2012 newsletter Clients’ Business Growth Strides To Be Recognized At Annual NJSBDC Small Business Growth Awards Luncheon
- May 2012 newsletter NJSBDC Network Had Dynamic Year Assisting Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses in 2011
- November 2011 newsletter R & D Firm Receives $1 Million Loan As a Result of Assistance by the New Jersey Small Business Development Centers Network
- April 2011 newsletter Annual Small Business Growth Success Awards Luncheon Well Attended: Gives Testimony to NJSBDC Client Success Stories
- August 2010 newsletter August 2010 Bi-Partisan Legislative Support Results in Restored State Budget Funding for the New Jersey Small Business Development Centers (NJSBDC)
- December 2009 NJSBDC Presents Success Awards to Small Businesses Making a Difference in New Jersey Along with its First-Ever “Most Valued Partner Award”
- May 2009 Despite State Funding Cutbacks, the NJSBDC Network Marshalls its Infrastructure, Resources, and Three Decades of Experience to Produce Great Outcomes for 2008
- August 2008 STATE BUDGET IMPACTS ON SMALL BUSINESS: NJSBDC successful in restoring funding
- August 2007 NJSBDC Launches Its Business Growth Tour across New Jersey, NJSBDC Highlights its Strong Partnership with the City of Plainfield’s Urban Enterprise Zone (UEZ) and The Incubator and NJSBDC 16th Annual Procurement expo photos.
- March 2007 NJSBDC launches “Next Stage” business growth workshops for established businesses, NJBIA partnership, NJSBDC Small Business Success Awards photos.
- November 2006 NJSBDC Issues Strategic Blueprint for Small Business Growth, Former State Treasurer John McCormac joins NJSBDC statewide advisory board, Centenary College to host SBDC for Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties.
- April 2006 “Listening to Small Business” tour continues, small business study findings, high-tech help.