Instructor: Sunny Kancherla
eBusiness, NJSBDC Lead Consultant
Sunny is a digital strategist and e-marketing expert that has built a website GardenStateApartments.com that sees over half a million visitors every year and has been searched over three million times since it began. His site is seen by thousands daily and is the number one search result on Google above national website owned by The Washington Post Company and E-bay. Mr. Kancherla has consulted with the NJSBDC network since 2008 and has helped dozens of small business owners successfully take their business online. Grow your business online! eBusiness seminars help small businesses or individuals who want to start their business to plan, develop, and market their web sites as well as manage technology for the benefit of their business operations in light of the increased need to use information technology to compete in a fast-paced, global business environment. Seats are limited, reserve yours now!
eBusiness Webinar Topics
Why Your Reputation Means Everything
When people look up your business online, what do they find? Bad reviews? No reviews? Or something else? Why are you putting obstacles between you and your prospective customers with doubt? Learn how your online presence can help you dominate your market!
Creating a Winning Campaign
Word of mouth is the strongest form of marketing? Do you realize what a good email marketing campaign can contribute to your sales efforts? Don’t miss out on the numerous benefits that email marketing can achieve for you. It is surely a potent source of income that you can use as you start drawing in traffic to your website and converting customers into buyers using the power that email marketing possesses. Long live Email Marketing!
Next Level Marketing:
Social Media Secret Weapons
Do you know the true power of social media? Business owners who take this webinar find out how to best utilize social media with techniques they didn’t know was possible. Learn how to leverage social media to improve customer relationships and your bottom line.
Drive Traffic, Build Relationships, and Boost Sales
Is your website working for you? How can you be sure? Now more than ever, prospects and customers are looking for information online before they even get in their car, pick up the phone, or enter your store. Can they find you? Learn proven strategies to promote your website on and off-line.
Please see the NJSBDC Calendar for Current Offerings
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WEBINARS:
• Webinars are seminars conducted over the internet.
• You connect remotely from your office or home office, affording you additional cost and time saving benefits.
• Registration ends 12:00 pm on the DAY OF the webinar.
• All webinars are 6:00 – 7:00 pm, unless otherwise indicated.
• You will receive a Confirmation email upon registering and a Reminder email no later than the day before your webinar. Please review each, as direct instructions on connecting to your webinar will be listed.
• Please follow the directions listed carefully.
• Please give yourself a minimum of 15 – 30 minutes to make sure your computer is properly configured and set – up for the webinar to address any issues before the start time.
• YOU MUST have computer SPEAKERS to hear the webinar.
• Q&A is offered at the end of each webinar.
• The webinar platform we use is iLinc.com. Feel free to go to www.ilinc.com for more direct information on how webinars work and how you should prepare your computer before you choose to register.
PLEASE CALL (973) 353-1414 OR (973) 353-1927
IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED YOUR INSTRUCTIONAL EMAIL
BY 4PM, THE DAY OF YOUR WEBINAR
QUESTIONS / CONCERNS: Please call (973) 353-1414 OR (973) 353-1927.
Take a moment and read what a few of our past webinar participants have to say about the quality of service NJSBDC has provided them.
“I really liked the webinar. Very informative.”
“Very well organized provided excellent sound bites of applicable
knowledge. Thank you.”
“Although I have attended seminars before, this was my first webinar.
I found it very convenient and informative. Several hours later, I
had already begun building my website. Sunny was great!
Very informative and well presented. Thank you!”
“Very powerful and I learned some critical things I did not know.”