The New Jersey Small Business Development Centers’ network is committed to guiding established small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs to create and expand their business enterprises which will, in turn, result in sustainable growth, job creation and statewide economic development and prosperity.
The network, in carrying out its mission and purpose, exists to:
- Provide unmatched customer service and personal commitment to the small business client with honest evaluations of client probability of success;
- Bring high-value to the small business community;
- Produce positive outcomes for entrepreneurs and established small businesses;
- Serve communities and small businesses, facilitating economic development;
- Lead in providing education and training to small businesses.
The New Jersey Small Business Development Centers (NJSBDC) is the recognized leader in delivering management consulting and training programs to nascent entrepreneurs, start-ups and existing small businesses as well as specialized and more advanced services to high-impact, growth-oriented businesses. NJSBDC activities will be a major force in leading the way for future community and economic development.