The NJSBDC is partnering with
The Association of Women Inventors and Entrepreneurs
for the AOWIE Conference 2016!
Saturday, June 18th 2016 | 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Paul Robeson Campus Center, Rutgers University
An AOWIE conference experience is like no other, filled with music, gift raffles, prizes, professional networking, refreshments, food, grand entertainment, and of course, fun!
Esteemed speakers include: NJSBDC CEO/ State Director, Brenda B. Hopper; American actress, director, singer and dancer, Jasmine Guy; singer/songwriter, Alyson Williams; Sesame Street’s Dr. Loretta Long AKA Susan and the list continues.
Guests will also have a chance to meet and network with our AOWIE Alum, which consists of seasoned professionals ready to take your business to the next level.
AOWIE Alum include founder of AOWIE, Lisa Ascolese AKA “The Inventress”, Deborah Owens, Kimberly A. Ferguson, Jacquelyn Phillips, Tara Ackaway, Tracey Washington Bagley, Kim Lavine, Andrea Knight, Ruth King, Gwynne Sugg, Maggie Linton and a few newcomers. Designer, Mona Stephen; Editor, Tam Laurence; Singer, Anissa Hargrove and more.
Topics of Breakout Sessions include:
- Learn how to get your product on the shelf!
- Plan for your financial future with financial planner.
- Understand the importance of marketing your product.
- Social media on with social media expert Tara Ackaway, and much more.
- Register for the “Two Minute Elevator Pitch Competition” and pitch your protected idea or product to a Shark Tank inspired panel!
- Elevate the success of your own business all while inspiring YOU!
Register To Become A Vendor.. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s work together,
“Bridging The Gap Between Ambition And Success!”