The Small Business Administration invites you to an exclusive Master Class that focuses on providing you with the tools that will empower your business to be one of the “survivors of the fittest”. The rules of the game of business have changed. You will have the unique opportunity to engage with experts that will navigate you through the maze of obstacles that are inevitable moving into 2017. Take advantage of this valuable Master Class that will provide you with the power to enable you to leap into your next level of success.
Wednesday, August 31, 2016 | 8:30 – 12:30pm
36 Valley Road
Clark, New Jersey 07066
Featuring Keynote Speaker:
Scott N. Schober
Author, Hacked Again
Berkeley Varitronics Systems
Attendees can submit questions and have the opportunity to engage with experts who will provide solutions to the most common challenges businesses face today. We will also provide handouts, resources, and multiple tips on how to strategize for Fall/Winter 2016, so you can sprint into 2017.
- Human Resources: Talent Acquisition and Retention; Legal Ramifications
- Insurance: What do you need? Why?
- Legal Issues: What You Need to Know to Not Get Sued
- Financial / Accounting: What’s In or Not In Your Wallet?
- Regulatory Compliance and Procurement: What is Your Fiduciary Liability Fitness Quotient for Your Business? Are You in the Game of Winning Contracts or Missing the Boat?
- Business Continuity/Succession Planning: It is Not Going to Happen to Me …Until it Does.
- Security: One Hack Could Mean the End of Your Business.
Take advantage of this opportunity to address the issues that are affecting small businesses throughout the State. Learn about best practices, new legislation, and receive valuable tips from the pros.
Free to attend, but registration is REQUIRED.
Space is limited.