2017 SBIR/STTR Training Seminars
TO BE DETERMINED
Natalia Kruchinin, Ph.D., SBIR/STTR Program Coordinator, NIAID
Michael Minnicozzi, Ph.D., Program Officer
Todd Haim, Ph.D., Program Director, NCI SBIR Development Center
Jesus Soriano, Ph.D., Program Director, NSF Smart Health and Biomedical Technologies
Anthony Faugno, CPA, Partner, EisnerAmper
Vincent Smeraglia, Executive Director, Rutgers Office of Research Commercialization
SBIR & STTR Introductory Webcasts
View each individually via the links above – or – as a Full Presentation via the YouTube Playlist below.
*Once you have viewed the webcasts, please post any comments you have to YouTube.
We welcome your feedback.
- SBIR.gov – One Stop SBIR/STTR Resource Site, including searching grant & contract opportunities.
- Topic Searching – Identify solicitations and topics that match your technology.
- Determining Overhead Rates in Government Contracts
(Presented by EisnerAmper, LLP)
- Proposal Preparation Assistance – Guidance in pursuing the SBIR/STTR programs, assistance in drafting proposals and written critiques of proposals are available to New Jersey entrepreneurs and small business owners through NJSBDC. Contact Randy Harmon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Technology Commercialization Consulting
Helping entrepreneurs launch and grow science & tech-based businesses
- Description of Services
- Getting Started
- Preparing Business Plans for Equity Investors Click Here for Doc Format Click Here for PDF Format
- “From Invention to Innovation” This excellent publication from the Dept. of Energy provides a comprehensive overview of the technology commercialization process.
*For more information about SBIR/STTR, help in identifying suitable topics, or a guided tour of the SBIR Gateway web site, please email email@example.com*
*To subscribe to our newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the words SUBSCRIBE SBIR UPDATE in the title.*